Marketing & Communication
We assist with professional content and guide our clients through or handle their investor relations events.
- Creations of quarterly/annual presentations
- Creation of quarterly/annual reports
- Assist with planning and carry through of AGM, EGM, Capital Markets Day and other Investor Relation events
- Board meeting preparations
Long term, public relations can be an investment in the brand and the visibility of a company or individual that results in increased recognition and reputation. We assist with media- and analyst relations, events, crisis communications and message development.
- Write and distribute press releases
- Speech writing
- Create pitches
- Create and execute special events designed for public outreach and media relations
- Copy writing and blogging for the web
- Public relations strategies for crisis and change management
- Social media promotions
We provide original content in English or Swedish, deliberately crafted with engaging tone and headlines that pop. All in a language that conveys your authority while entertaining your prospects and customers, making them yearn to know more about you and your company.
- Article writing
- Website content
- Press releases
- Brochure content
Web & Graphic Design
Everything we do has a single, unifying goal: To set your business apart from the competition. We help businesses of all sizes, from startups and individuals to established corporations with everything from a simple logo to a complete rebrand of a corporate identity.
Featured below is our popular services list. Every engagement begins with learning about who you are, what you need and what you envision.
- Logo design
- Business cards design
- Corporate identity
- WordPress website design and maintenance
- Brochures and flyers design
How to Invest
Investing is a confusing endeavor for many people and companies, so much so that an entire industry has grown up around giving advice to those in need. Sometimes that advice works out and sometimes it doesn’t. So how do you choose the best advisor for your company?
- Decide what goals you have with your investments.
- Decide the skills your investor need including experience, ethics, and fit for your company.
- Determine how much help you need.
- Go hunting, or call In Tegulas.
How to Succeed
There are no magic words or tricks. The secret to investing success is identifying great companies and buying them at a price that provides an opportunity for growth. In summary, the secret to investing success is two parts
- First you or your advisor identify a great company.
- Then you do the due diligence homework.
- Finally, you buy at a great price.